Thursday, August 16, 2012

My short story shaibu msigwa



my name is shaibu msigwa,now l,m 26 years old and l,m second born in my family which is normally facinga lot of preblems such as mass poverty up to date the main peupose of my short story, need to show what is general life per daily,therefore ln trueth a general lofe is very difficult becaccse l have a lot of things which is regired to solve by using a lot of money forexample l have my relatative who are depend to me in thpir shool fees like my relative from  mwembetogwa secondary shool but some time l fail to pay that school fees because l have a low ability in money not only even my mother and father they still depending me to help them forexample in buyyinga agrialtaral facilities like fertilizer which is used to their small farms in rural areas (peasants) so ldont feel happy per daily because l face a lot of problems  therefore l want to say that ln god every thing is easily to be done because my self lm special group in the society as a deaf person but l continued to survival  in hard condition but eveny my life still verey difficult l cant forget or l pray to the god towards neema crafts and l wish them to have more long life because they helped me to get opportunity of  work and get some in come  which still helping me to runn my dfficult life and some part of this income helping my  parents and relative because l get  some ability to assist my fellow even in hard condition

No comments:

Post a Comment